Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting this site. Please also visit Resume Writing by Creating Prints which is my main blog, providing job search and resume writing tips. See the latest post from that site on the right hand panel here --->

In this blog, I aim to keep you updated with special offers, news related to the industry, and links to career information.

Please email me at rvargas@creatingprints.com, visit http://www.creatingprints.com/ or call 321-704-7209 if you need resume assistance.

You may also follow me on Twitter



twitstamp.com


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Interview: Piece of Cake

The practical management of your job search will lead to a successful capturing of an interview, read my new blog post Interview: Piece of Cake.

In this new post I provide job seekers advice on how to best engage during a job interview and in turn calm themselves enough to take part in an informative and employer-focused session (Interview).

Hope you enjoy if you have an recommendations for blog post topics, feel free to comment. As always, if you have any questions, I am here to help you can email rvargas@creatingprints.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment